We kindly appreciate your interest in our firm Mario Moyano.
Below you will find a quick guide to help you through the purchase process, together with a list of FAQs to facilitate your buying experience at our store.
Should you still have any questions, please do not hesitate getting in contact with us by contacting our Customer Service Department.
Pricing and Delivery:
We deliver worldwide. The final prices of our products include free shipping to your home over 100€ (except some countries that have special conditions, please see here: SHIPPING & DELIVERY).
Important!: Our prices do not include specific country custom fees or taxes if any, please confirm it before place your order.
Our regular production time is 90 days. Should you require urgent production, we can offer special express service of 10-30 days, at an extra cost of € 30-150 depending on the dates and the requested models.
We also have items in stock that are available for immediate delivery. Should you be interested in any of them, please call our agents to check sizes and colours.
In order to correctly process every tailor garment (suits, shirts and waist coat), a special buying process should be followed. For this purpose you will find a special module at the right of the product, where you must add your measurements and also, if you wish, some recent photographs of you. After getting such information, we will check if the measurements are correct and provide you with example images of how the product would look on you:
Once you fill out the requested data measurements, just press the button “save” and your custom suit will be added to the cart.
How to properly take clothing measurements:
(always use a flexible measuring tape)
- Maintain a relaxed upright position, as shown in the video. Do not pull out your chest or stomach.
- Chest: Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples), leaving one finger inside of tolerance.
- Stomach: Measure by the widest part of the stomach above the navel, do not over tighten, only measure without tolerance.
- waist: Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Measure above the hip bone at the navel level, slightly tighten the stomach for a fair measure to the body without tolerances.
- Hips: This measure should be taken at the thickest part of the buttocks, do not overtighten, leaving one finger inside tolerance.
- Length of pants: Put a pair of shoes on. Have someone measure from your waist to where you want your pants to end.
- Sleeves: Measure from the shoulder seam at the start of the sleeve to the desired length.
- Neck: Measure around the base of the neck, so as to imitate the collar. Round up the neck with the measuring tape a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your neck.
By default orders could be paid by credit card. Mario Moyano accepts payments by VISA, Verified by VISA, MasterCard and MasterCard SecureCode.
When ordering, customer shall provide the details of his credit card, which will be stored during the purchase process and removed once the transfer. Mario Moyano do not store information about credit cards.
You can also make your purchases by bank transfer, by selecting this option, you will be sent an email with the bank details to make the payment. To expedite the process, it is advisable to send a copy of the payment by email, to avoid waiting 2 or 3 days for the transfer to take effect.
Note: Bank charges are not allowed on transfers, the payment received must be the total marked on the invoice, the costs of the transfer if any, are borne by the buyer.